May 6, 2015—Preconference
May 7 & 8, 2015—Conference and Exhibits
Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, WA
The 2015 IECC conference will be held May 7-8, 2015 in the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, WA with a preconference day on May 6. Registration will be available in February.
To download this year's registration brochure click here.
To download a hard copy conference registration form click here.
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and funders to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of families and their children through the use of information and technology; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
For Additional Information
Diversified Services, Inc.
PO Box 891
Stanwood, WA 98292
Boyer Children's Clinic
1850 Boyer Avenue E.
Seattle, WA 98112
Copyright 2005 IECConference, Inc. All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org